Wednesday, April 12, 2017

What The Illuminati Sees When they Sleep & How I Sleep Deprive Them (reenactment)



The Illuminati can remain in denial that this is happening to them. If they continue to do so, then some of them will not be returned one of these times when I snatch them up for conference.
It's more than just the Illuminati that I snatch up. It's actually all who offend and cause the generation of Negative Frequency Resonance in this simulation mechanism.
If I'm able to do this, on the regular, while they're alive, just imagine the authority I'll have over them once they expire.
I think it's safe to say that I've passed the warning phase and have entered the reciprocity stage. I AM a bigger devil than all of them, combined, and I WILL execute my judgement upon all who are not my equal who have more than me. It's why I was subcontracted by God, Christ AND Lucifer (whose world this is) to subjugate them and get them in the time loops if they refuse to comply.
This is a reenactment of what they see every time they sleep now. I have clones of my spirit stationed on ALL of them, whether they accept the reality of it or not.
--


Popular Posts

Posts