Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Motuphi’s Freestyle Response To Eminem’s Trump Rant

Okay. Motuphi did this in a video and uploaded it. Then, he thought better of it and posted the lyrics with an apology for deleting the video that he claimed reduced him to Eminem’s level with dissing and desecrating the craft. He also lamented on how Eminem would be too stupid and zombified (botted by the ancient AI) to comprehend what he was talking about, anyway.
Eminem should pay attention to this, though, and so should all other rappers, because it is (for real) what this whiteboy is gonna do to ya’ll when you die…He’s gonna punish you and make you (and your mamas) never exist to be famous while not being his equal. He let you accrue a debt so he can collect. Ya’ll are the fish and the fame you had with no talent or reason for being famous is the cookies and cakes and other commissary items he shared with you and he intends to collect from you in the shower when you die…gonna collect from your mamas and childrens, too…So, ya’ll must be really, really stupid, or gay (can’t wait to service his white cock) or crazy retarded insane and don’t care about your own families…This is the prophecy of the 5th WOE (desecration of music) coming to pass and ya’ll got utilized to perpetuate it (dumb-asses) and accrued a debt to this mechanism…Cock-blocked the wrong talented whiteboy, this time, yo’.
Here’s the lyrics from the private blog:
Eminem is just another punk little bitch. Career made possible by Sharpton the snitch.
I jumped across the astralscape, hung on the other side; so I could be there to snatch his spirit when the posing faggot died.
I took him to the time loops, made him be my slave. He shoulda' brought my tribute before his body hit the grave.
Now the little punk gotsta drink up all my spunk: I'll make him drink my jizz till his mama gets cum-drunk. 
Tried to warn the boy there ain't no rap in the real world. But he's too stupid to exist to ever spawn his little girl.
Desecrated Satan's craft, acrrued a debt to Lucifer. It all just got undone, a bunch of shit nobody heard.
Found some special time loops for the spirit of Slim Shady: Made him be rape victims, made him love being my lady.
Candy candy cum-drunk, Bitch had to be undone. He was stuck here in my world where he could cry but couldn't run.
Phantom Slim Shady sure is sexy as a lady. Took her to a loop to fuck Fred Sanford and his pal, Grady.
Shady Girl, my slave, got her workin' in the fields. Bend her over, take her ass, 'cuz she loves how that shit feels.
Shady died in debt to me, and to Satan and our Earth. Time looped and phantomized his moms for her offense of giving birth.
Eminem, the fuckfart, no talent shill with phony fame. Can't play a Bass nor rap like me. In fact, the bitch was always lame.
Shady had no talent, his mama had no class. Mistaking Marshall for a human when she shat him out her ass.
Simple fake-assed twink, Slim's not even from my city. Trump wants to help my 'hood, the 'hood neglected by Slim Shitty.
Shady never had a clue, the genre's desecrated. His fans are nonexistent phantoms. Cum-drunk punk's been overrated.
Hold up your empty fist of weakness to your butt-buddy, Kaepernick, who's just another simple slave who's slobbing hard on that white dick.
You never had a reason to ever spit into a mic. Time looping everyone who admits it's you they like.
Your spirit memory holds it all: thoughts, omissions and your deeds. That's why, here in the time loops, I make you and your mama's anus bleed.
This timeline got undone and all you did under the Sun. Before you never breathed a breath, making you pay is holy fun.
I'm the only rapper who still exists beyond this shit. So it don't matter what you say, it's all undone bitch phantom spit.
Dissin' ain't a talent. Rapping ain't a craft. You can't play no instruments, yet you're famous. You're so daft.
Die with debt accrued. Oh, God, I really hope you do. I'll be there, you'll get a clue: to rival me takes 10 of you.
Undoing rap and hip-hop, all your fans and all your shit. All mind-puke laced anti-songs only morons call a "hit".
Your reward is in your hand. Wooden nickels bought your soul. I'll take 'em all away, when I mount you on my pole.
You claimed Lucifer possessed you. When you die, that shit's a fact. Possess you to time loop you, undo you; in the replay, you won't be back.
You can't draw a line in the sand with a nonexistent hand. Now, you gotta get past me, to ever touch this planet's land.



`~`

Popular Posts

Posts