Friday, October 6, 2017

VigLink Hackers Got Themselves Cursed

Okay. We’re going to get VigLink closed down if they don’t tabulate the proceeds due this tumblr blog (for allowing a hacker to pirate our blog with VigLink inserts) and forward it to us via the donate button, post haste. VigLink, we’ve tried dealing with you in a civil, professional manner and you ignore our inquiries as if it’s not happening and we don’t exist. Perhaps it’s your company who is the hacker we complained about is the reason for your silence.
For now, let’s fuck VigLink out of proceeds from tumblr blogs, since we don’t know who all is being victimized, raped and pillaged like we are. I feel like VigLink owes me, my authors and our readers for emotional damages now. They’re giving someone who hacked our tumblr blog money every time one of our readers clicks a link we inserted. It feels perverse, like VigLink has their finger in my butt, wiggling it around. I’m leery to post links on this (tumblr) version of the blog, now, because I don’t want to pay molesters for being parasites in the asses of my authors, our readers and me.
I figured out a solution, just until the curse batches kick in and kill off the parasitic hacker and VigLink and anyone else thinking to molest us of the mere pennies we make for the awesome content we’re always providing here: For now, if you see a link on this tumblr blog that you’d like to click, go to https://zombieslaveclone.blogspot.com/ and click it, instead. There’s no VigLink hack over there to molest us.
Thanks to you who read these blogs and may those of you who support us with donations and purchases be especially blessed, prosperous and successful.

`~`


--

Popular Posts

Posts