Friday, June 16, 2017

Love My $ by Big $ Holla Review & Rating - Caw-CAWW!

If you go to Amazon to buy Love My $ by Big $ Holla on Amazon, you’ll find that it may not be rated or reviewed even though peeps is buying it up. Street peeps get insulted by Amazon when they buys shit there and then can’t review or rate the purchase like they’z beatin’ us for being too poor to buy x amount of shit from them. Our opinion on our purchases just don’t count to Amazon if we ain’t rich or old enough to have established accounts. Young people gotta buy the mp3 elsewhere to be heard because we don’t make the purchases on big ticket items, our parents do. This is a malicious form of censorship, if you ask me. I want to tell people what I think of the song. I want to rate it. I want other people to know that they should buy it. But, if I ain’t a rich white devil with an “established” account that bought x amount of dollars worth of shit, then my opinion doesn’t matter to you, right, Amazon?
So, now we know your game to manipulate us to buy mainstream shit with fake reviews from established accounts. Now we know that the street shit is good, maybe even better, even though it ain’t got no reviews; just because some rich white devils had the money to buy Amazon’s platform with lotsa purchases.
Well, Rap/Hip-Hop fans are supportive of good shit and good artists when presented with them. Big $ Holla made a fuckin HIT with Love My $, yo, for realz…
You’ll get right into this shit. The hook is just fuckin exPLOSive! When you get to the “caw-cawww!” you’s already hooked and ain’t goin nowhere till this shit’s done playin’. The verses is laid-out to level the pocket and when the hook pops in, it all goes crazy as hell! I got this shit! I fuckin LOVE this shit! Sick fuckin shit! Can I say THAT on Amazon reviews? Fuck NO! FUCK Amazon! Take my money and won’t let me rate my purchase, evil fuckin fuck-farts.
5 stars is not a high enough rating. This shit is on a level all its own, yo.
You might recognize some cameos…or are they spot on impersonations? See? That’s part of the magic of this shit…the mystery…where the fuck did it come from and who the fuck thought this shit up…Rap is alive and well…You just gotta find fresh, unique shit like Love My $ by Big $ Holla to realize it ain’t all as whack as what’s on the radio…
One of you rich white devils buy this shit and rate it high and make some good statements in the reviews on it to fuck with Amazon and their fucktarded review policy.
Kinda goes against my nature to buy more shit from fuckers like Amazon, who won’t let me rate or review my purchases until I fill their fat white devil gullets. So Amazon is sabotaging themselves with my generation. They insult us after we buy from them. Then we can’t share our opinions because they blocked us from doing it…
So all good reviews and high ratings on Amazon are obviously FAKE. I can’t make my real review there…Fake fuckers want me to buy my way in to comment and review land…Amazon, run by white devils, for white devils. Black folk and young people just get insulted for patronizing them.



Popular Posts

Posts