Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Motuphi Thanks Patreon

Well, thanks, Patreon.
If only I could’ve known that I’d be wasting my time here I could’ve spent the entire day doing something else. I came here because I’m being pilfered of any payment whatsoever on my online content everywhere on the internet. I thought I could set-up the page with super cool content and people would pay to join to get my content. But YOU are giving my content away for FREE! So, pray tell, what’s to inspire ANYone to want to fork over any money to see what they can just push PLAY to see?
I believe that this whole thing is rigged now and you select who you’ll allow to prosper here…I guess I wasn’t one of them, huh?
Okay…
Tomorrow, when I can get my blood pressure back down, I’ll remove my page…You selected me as a loser who won’t benefit here. My EXCLUSIVE TO PATREON video I made for THIS site was a waste on you people…Just give it away, exclusive to WHAT?
I suppose if you did this to me you either don’t get it, can’t see it from my perspective, or you simply won’t be inclined to care…
You know this is why there’s no internet nor anyone who was allowed to prosper on it in the next timeline, right? This kinda thing right here: Targeting me to not have the benefits that others will have who’ll have Patreon success stories to compare to my failure story.
I can’t tell my wife. She’d cry if she knew this. She bugged me to try you, convinced that you’re on the up and up, and you’re not.
Welp. That about sums up MY day. Did it all for nothing…exclusive video and all…It’s vimeo all over again. Only the “chosen” will benefit.
Thanks, guys.
Wish I’d known this 16 hours ago…I worked so hard for nothing again.

Popular Posts

Posts