Saturday, April 13, 2024

Adopt A Baby In Boyne City!!

 My Aunt Flo had a mama kitty bring her babies up to her house. There's 3 white ones, a black one, and an orange one. I'd like to encourage anyone who'd like to extend their home to a kitty to contact my Aunt Florence Stroyan. I know I'm not very popular here. I hope that won't be held against the babies. Some of us are held to a higher expectation to care for the beasts of the field. Well, how much greater is that obligation to a baby domesticated animal who was bred to be loved and coddled and cared for? These babies were not bred to be wild, hunting to survive. They're not mentally equipped for that lifestyle. If I could, I'd take those babies in instead of asking for help for them. They're about 2 or 3 months old. Please, someone, be the hands of God extended to these precious babies. This hurts my heart. #AdoptAKitten #AdoptACatInBoyneCity #NorthernMiKitties #ReasonableService #BelongingToJesus #WhatWouldJesusDo #NotTooSelfImportantToHelp 

 


 


`~`




Popular Posts

Posts