Wednesday, July 22, 2026

An Open Letter To Steve Harvey


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcl57gTskkQ

 

Dear Mr Harvey,
I still don't know how I'm going to get this to you, or if I can. But I'll write this just in case I can.
My name is Vini (vincent) Ciofani. My ex wife and I lost our nice apartment in Grayling due to our homeless cat ministry (we fed them and captured the kittens and homed them). It violated our lease. Since then, we've been living with my brother in Boyne City area in a dilapidated old trailer in this snow region and the winters here are too harsh for my congestive heart failure (CHF) and we worry that the roof will collapse if the snow gets heavy. You have a lot of influence, so we were hoping that you may know of someone who'll buy a decent house in Grayling and let us rent to own it. We'll pay that person $20,000 more than they spend on it. 
We have a lot in common. I, too, had dreams as a kid in Detroit of being a successful musician and writer. I put a lot into it, too, I was actually good but never got a lucky break. My days of playing music were cut short by a series of strokes between 2021 and 2024, when I was diagnosed with CHF. Now I can no longer play my guitar or rap or sing. As an adult, I've lived in cars, too.
I watch some of your videos that my aunt sends me. I had the imagination for it, like you did. But it never came to fruition. Now, my ex-wife and I are trying to get moved back to Grayling, but it's all but impossible for us. We're both on disability and can't raise the money to get moved.
They have decent houses in Grayling for $80,000 to 100k. If you know of anyone who'd do it, as I mentioned: we'll pay $20,000 more than what it costs. 
Please see if there's anything you can do. Nobody else will help us.
Have a blessed day and may God continue to bless you even if you ignore this plea for help.
Sincerely,
Vini (Vincent) Ciofani
VincentCiofani@yahoo.com
231-459-6882 (glitchy cell)
231-582-2842 (landline)


Popular Posts

Posts