Tuesday, December 2, 2014

"I just paid her to RAPE me"

We’ll probably be seeing a news story of this guy killing himself in protest to this government corruption someday. Or we’ll see a story of him being busted for criminal activity.
Check out this post we pirated. It exposes Michigan government corruption on a whole new level. Kinda gives a new meaning to “criminalizing” someone, huh? In this instance, they stole away all hope he has to get a legal job that’ll pay the bills (he needs a license for his various skill sets, is a detail from another post); so he has no choice but to go into criminal activity. You can’t tell us that witch hunts aren’t still happening in America: Not with Sterling, Peterson, Cosby, and now this guy for daring to speak out against government corruption and incompetence of law enforcement in his area. Yep, witch hunts, plain and simple.
Imagine being this guy. He won’t drive because of the insurance not covering suspended driver’s thing (he’s too decent to endanger others’ ability to seek medical attention is another detail missing from this story that would’ve made it more complete).
Here’s the post. It’s not made-up, either. It really did happen and he really is suffering oppression and a further revocation (“which is a fate worse than death” he stated) due this woman’s character assassination and wrongful diagnosis for spite. It’s some whack-assed shit:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Recently I was forced to submit to a substance abuse evaluation in an attempt to get my driver’s license restored in Michigan after not having one for 32 years, which violated my rights and Federal HIPAA laws.
I’d fulfilled their requirements to get my license back, 22 years ago, but the DLAD interviewer took a disliking to me and jammed me up with a bad report and a deferral. So I gave up on the corrupt system and didn’t try to get my license restored again until this year; which costed me, big time.
Even though the offenses in question were ALCOHOL related (no drugs involved at all) and they were 32 years old, Michigan still wanted to subject me to rigorous “drug” charge related evaluations and tests. They asked for a drug test, which violates my rights to privacy regarding my health care as well as Federal HIPAA laws, because I have a medical marijuana card and occasionally must use marijuana to stabilize my blood pressure. I submitted to and paid for a drug test that was inconclusive, yet the lab techinician stated that it was conveniently conclusive enough to determine marijuana was in my system (which it was not at the time, the test was wrong).
I had to take that erroneous drug test to the substance abuse evaluation that Michigan illegally subjected me to and made me pay for to continue in due process. I was able to make an appointment with the evil money changers at (St. Mary’s) Catholic Services in Grayling. They set me up with a monster disguised as a woman named Chris Seager.
I had the wife drive me to the appointment because I do not drive due to the fact that insurance won’t cover me in the event of an accident with a suspended license. When we pulled up at the church, there was a woman standing outside. When I walked up, she asked my name. It was Chris Seager.
So, my first impression of Ms. Seager was that she likes to jam people up and try to stop them from getting their driver’s licenses restored even to the extreme extent of waiting outside to see if they drove themselves there on a suspended license (to include it in her report).
Power drunken. Gonna make ya’ pay with her “power” over you.
When Ms. Seager confirmed that I was correct in my assumption on why she was waiting outside, my heart sank: I immediately knew that I was dealing with a molested-minded individual who was going to abuse her authority as she wields her “power” over me. She’d subject me to her retarded perceptions that she accepts as facts and then vilify me in her report for not being a zombie-slave-clone like her.
Ms. Seager was a stereotypical mass hypnotized government (and mainstream) created zombie-slave-clone who has her mind made up (by the “man”) about the benefits of medical marijuana. So, to Ms. Seager, all medical marijuana users are potheads who have marijuana “addictions” and need to seek drug therapy. She even went so far as to brag about how she has “doctor’s” as relatives who’re just as retarded as she is about medical marijuana. So she bragged to me about having quacks pretending to be “doctors” as relatives and doesn’t even realize it. She has no voice of reason in her counsel and yet she dares to be employed in a position where she judges others and has power over their lives.
Ms. Seager continued to violate my rights to privacy regarding my health care and included the medical marijuana in our conversation (which would later go on public record), even though the offenses were for ALCOHOL (not drugs or weed). This poor unfortunate mind-molested woman was determined that I was not going to get my driver’s license back if she had any say about it. She was on a huge “power” high and it was obvious in her demeanor. I thought it ironic  that this bitch would judge potheads, who hurt nobody with their “addictions”, when her addiction to power (and abusing her authority to negatively effect the lives of others) was a far more dangerous habit that negatively effects far more people, per capita, than those she judges.
Ms. Seager repeatedly tried to twist my words to mean something other than they meant. She actually did as much in her (lie filled) “report” and misrepresented me in every way imaginable  to accomplish her goal of sabotaging my driver’s license restoration.
Ms. Seager refused to accept the fact that I do not have alcohol or drug problems. She had it in her mind that, if I had to employ her services, I must automatically have some sort of problem that needs addressing. She even argued with me about who I am and implied that I cannot possibly be “me”, the person I openly and honestly presented to her. She implied that I could not possibly be someone who does not have a dependence on alcohol based on my 32 year old alcohol related offenses. She even implied that I was some spineless weakling  who’d crumble at the first presentation of alcohol and I’d be drinking like a drunk in such a situation in no time. She acts like alcohol is not readily available on every street corner, making whether or not my wife may have some in her freezer at the time completely irrelevant. That question, in itself, is invasive and has no merit and there’s reason to ask it (stores are everywhere and they all have alcohol in them).
Ms. Seager and I didn’t make it too far into the interview before it became apparent that  we do not see eye to eye on anything. That placed me in an unfortunate position and we both knew it. She took the interview into the most damaging direction she could muster and beat her big drum on all that she knew would crumble any chances at a favorable ruling in court. Even the positive traits of my character got twisted into negative by her molested little mind.
Ms. Seager began to focus in on the medical marijuana, further violating my rights and Federal HIPAA laws. She was rigid as a stick in her erroneous beliefs about medical marijuana and tried to imply that I was a pothead based on my personal religious beliefs that medical marijuana is given to us by God to help us obey Him in avoiding the “sorceries of man”, which is translated as “pharmaceuticals” in modern language. Her (quacks disguised as “doctors”) relatives are all about pimping those pharmaceuticals they’re ordered by the government to solicit and prescribe and I could not make her even consider that possibility that anyone with an  IQ over 14 points already accepts (that doctors who deny the health benefits of medical marijuana are either government minions or quacks or both). Ms. Seager made her erroneous “diagnosis” of me based on my BELIEFS (the words that I said), not based on my USAGE, which is illegal (she cannot do that)! She illegaly manipulated the outcome of a legal verdict! I have a lawsuit just waiting to happen, all I need is the lawyer.  St. Mary’s Catholic Services must be made to  PAY for this character assassination and slander!
Ms. Seager was overbearing in her conduction of the interview with me.  She manipulated conversations and then always managed to put her negative spin on everything I openly shared with her. She tried to portray me as some lame asshole whose sole focus in life is all about getting high, which she did manage to do in her report that got entered as “official evidence” in the eyes of the Court.
I managed to maintain my composure, even though Ms. Seager tried to incite less than desirable responses from me. For example: If I was, as she repeatedly implied, the same product of my raising that I was 32 years ago - when the alcohol related (mind you) offenses happened, I would’ve had to jump across that desk and slap the crap out of her for how she was treating me (and for  deliberately and maliciously twisting the interview to portray me in a negative light so I’d get another revocation). But, alas, Ms. Seager can be wrong and was wrong about me and IS wrong about me and I was sitting there not slapping the crap out of her lying face to prove it. 
Stupid people and their rigid stupidity always manage to crawl up my ass the wrong way and enrage the piss out of me. I was seeing red by the time a half an hour had passed. It was the longest 40-something minutes I’ve endured in decades. I can’t even remember the last 10 minutes of the interview. “This monstrous retarded freak in power over my future is going to jam me up because SHE’s retarded. I just paid her to RAPE me” is all I could think.
I dropped a clean urine when I went and paid them AGAIN to take the urine test, the following week. Nobody told me that the first test was not acceptable in court until AFTER the damage was done when I went to see retarded little Ms Seager and allowed her to think she could make an assessment of me based on an hour talk with me pitted up against her erroneous beliefs and (government instilled) standard cookie cutter kindergarten-level mentality about medical cannabis. I haven’t met anyone so stupid with so much power to totally mess peoples’ lives up in my entire life. It was so nightmarish, like stepping into the Twilight Zone. “Li’l Ms. Dumbo’s gonna assess ME?” I had to pay her for it, too…$140 I could’ve spent on something I REALLY needed (like food, or a wig).
I left her office at the church feeling molested. I even giggled to myself about the irony of it: Walking out of a Catholic church feeling molested. I didn’t realize, at the time, just how brutal that rape would be (yeah, it went far beyond molestation level, for real).
I had no clue just how badly little mind-molested Ms. Seager was gonna continue the cycle of molestation: As if to molest my life for whatever molestations she must surely have endured (based on this experience, because molested people molest the lives of others), Ms. Seager maliciously molested my life and slandered my character with her evil little “report”. She even gave me a “diagnosis” of “marijuana addiction” (or something to that effect that threw the judge for a loop) complete with accompanying orders disguised as a “recommendation” to seek drug addiction counseling (or else, you fuckin’ pothead, so far beneath me)…Never mind that it clearly violates my religious rights to force me to enter a program that begins with a prayer  that makes me confess LIES about being addicted to something I am not addicted to or that I’m powerless over something that I’m not powerless over…I am powerless over 2 things: fudgecycles and home-made fudge; all else I can take or leave at will. So I DO have to be careful about the fudge because I can damage my health and my body with that addiction…But, alcohol or mairjuana (or any other drug)? Please stop insulting me and slandering my character (the person who I am NOW) over some shit that happened when I was an impressionable kid and GROW-the-fuck-UP already and stop vilifying me for it!
Well, there you have it. My assessment is that anyone who needs a substance abuse evaluation best avoid Crawford and Otsego County locations; especially St. Mary’s Catholic Services, because their molested staff will molest your life and assault your character and put lies and erroneous assumptions about you on standing legal record to be used against you, repeatedly, year after year; until you can finally win your case. 
Ms. Seager raped me with her deceptive report. She wanted to stop me from getting my license back, so she assaulted my character: she literally fucked the shit out of it, repeatedly, every day that passes until I can recover the ground she costed me with her report full of misperceptions of an overgrown molested adult child. I’ll be praying for her life to become as raped as mine is with every second of every day now. In fact, I station a portion of my spirit at the feet of God in the throne room to lament this atrocious assault on my character and life. I hate that bitch so much now. It’s a good thing for her that she was wrong about me and that I have evolved from that kid who got those driving under the influence of alcohol offenses. Yeah. I can pray that her luck will one day run out now and that she’ll overstep her bounds and abuse her power on someone less stable than me who’ll reciprocate her violent assault. That’d be a great “report” to see.
I did nothing to provoke or deserve this assault on my character and life…
I never had the money to hire an attorney during the 22 years that passed from the last time that government corruption deprived me of my driver’s license restoration. The money to hire this attorney and to pay for this rape disguised as a “substance abuse evaluation” was given to me (on loan) from my brother for my 50th birthday present. I’ll never have the money  to appeal this decision based on the lies of a molested freak who obviously tries to get revenge on the world for not rescuing her from her tormenters by molesting the lives of the poor unfortunate unsuspecting men who dare contract St. Mary’s Catholic Services in Grayling for their substance abuse evaluations.
So, this retarded fuckhead stole all future hope I had of ever getting my license back or acquiring any semblence of independence to get myself back in the work force and off of SSI…I’m stuck here like this now, Chris Seager’s little prisoner to her erroneous assumptions  and beliefs and her insistence upon negatively effecting my life over them; my life battered, bloodied and molested, no hope of recovery. I’m gonna die like this now, unproductive, no job, no reason to exist. It’s like a terrorist dropped a bomb on my life and blew it to smithereens. I even PAID for it, which is like grinding salt into the wounds…My religious belief is that people should have to pay ME when they say lies and other erroneous shit about me, not the other way around. So, since the damages are the wages I’d make if she had not bombed my life with her character assassination, Chris Seager should have to pay me that amount, PLUS drive me where ever I need to go until her damage is undone…Yeah, ghetto American standards: break shit you cannot fix and have no conscience about it (“and neither can they blush” because they’re simply too retarded to SEE themselves and the damage that they’re doing).
Be warned:
Catholic Services employs liars, character rapists, slanderers and charlatans as “substance abuse evaluators”. Fact. Then, that bad report they charge you so much for will negatively effect your outcome when the time finally comes for your hearing. They’ll maliciously rape you of years of your life because of their molested child perceptions and how they (the evil) see everything and everyone else as “evil”.
"unto the evil, all things are evil…but unto the pure, all things contain purity"
This report is based on real life experience. I am a real life living victim of Chris Seager and her retardation…I’m currently still enduring the negative effects of her assault on my character.
-

Popular Posts

Posts