Sunday, February 8, 2015

Yep. What Says It All

image
from the distracted zombie-slave-clone who’s oblivious to the whale beside him due to being hypnotized by his slave-made “smart” (show I’m stupid and dumbed-down) phone in the above photo
to the “sweet, innocent” American mainstream created “sleeper cells” who try to kill cops with stolen cars, it’s far worse than anyone ever thought it could get…
gotta love the comment on the following story

"I seem to want to be a criminal, I just can’t help it.. I can’t stop myself from stealing cars, it is just such an adrenaline rush. I am a fighter who doesn’t feel that it is my responsibility to follow laws. I hope that anyone who hears of my plight finds out about my sexuality and decides to exploit it to my advantage. Even though I just don’t WANT to follow the laws in this country, I hope that the LGBT community will make it look like I was singled out and killed for that, (which of course cannot be determined simply by looking at a person). I really hope that my mom, who didn’t know how to teach me right from wrong will be able to sue EVERYBODY that she can so that she doesn’t have to feel ANY responsibility for raising a criminal who runs with gangs. I just can’t say enough about how much I deserve to have whatever I want and work for nothing. I am a real tough #$%$ who will just RUN OVER anyone who gets in my way, and hey, I am just a little sweet 17 year old innocent little child who tried to kill a policeman and failed because he stopped me before I had the chance. All I can hope for now is that hundreds of people will show up and place me up on that pedestal which has become the place for criminals to be put upon."
that super cool awesome spot-on comment was copied from the following story
`~`

Popular Posts

Posts