Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Delusion - Soldier Song To The Aliens

This is going to remind you of something...





- I wanna believe you, so I do. I don't wanna blame you, but maybe it's true that you consciously did this, you sabotaged love. Brought us down. Brought us down. Sacrificed us...Commandeered atmosphere. Broken down bugs. Stuck, here, in an era where they glorify thugs. I'm cryin' out. I'm cryin' out! No-one is hearing us. No-one's hearin' us!

(Chorus) You're just a delusion. You've become so unreal. Unable to comprehend, process or feel. Devoid of all empathy and what makes you your species. You can't keep us down. You won't keep me down! Oh, no you won't. No, you won't. No, no! No, you won't. No you won't. No you won't keep me down. Know you won't. Know, Know! Know you won't. Know you won't. Know you won't keep me down.

- You may be holdin' me. Can't hinder me, 'cause I never stop. I just trample adversity and climb to the top. The warnings proclaimed, while they act so insane. Commandeered and zombified. Compliant and nullified. (to Chorus then bridge)

(Bridge) So commandeered and controlled and unbelievable. I may have to see it. But I'll never believe it. Never believe it! (to Chorus) 
- Tuned down to D# Chords are Bm G D A (sorta) 
https://motuphi.bandcamp.com/track/delusion-guitar-vocal 

`~`

Popular Posts

Posts